Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, February 26, 2021

 *[17:50 UTC-5]*[+29*F/+26*F(w/windchill)/+25*F(overnight low)_sunny_winds from the southeast@3 mph..humidity:64%_baro-meter:30.40"\/_Tomorrow'a Hi/Lo:+43*F/+27*F_cloudy_rain between 07:00 to 15:00..100% chance of rain..than clearing thru the rest of the day..winds southwest@10 to 15 mph..humidity:81%]*[This Evening on MT-Today's Playlist..Celtic..Medieval..Chant]*
   Had a good night's sleep and awoke almost exactly at 04:00 and got right in to the day..and in the process of checking today's weather it finally hit home to me that Monday was the 1st of March and I hadn't paid my rent for March..I always take care of that a couple of days ahead of time so although I didn't need to go to the lobby for breakfast items (only go every other day and get enough for 2 days) and took care of that detail..and wasn't quite down with my online game play..had one more cycle thru the Sim&Solitaire games I play..but was after 12:00 and was hungry..and also needed to take a walk to Ollie's & Dollar General..truth be told I just needed to walk and get some fresh air and the two stores were a good excuse..and except for just a short space not only were the sidewalks were clear and most were dry..just a bag of candy and one of dried fruit at Ollie's & a package of paper plates at Dollar General and back to my rooms and made a sandwich..and finished the last cycle of games..just after three and have been watching re-runs if "Bones"on the TNT network until taking a break to check on the two FB groups I'm a moderator on and start this post....[18:18 UTC-5]..../....I  was sitting down to finish this post and a knock on the door..was the the manager and he had tried to call me but I wasn't at my desk and didn't hear the phone..some how (??)  the ringer got turned off..now turned back on..now my sis-in-law has PMed me yesterday..she had been to both hers & mine favorite store..T J Maxx and they had very good deal on masks and bought more than they needed..[she & my bro are heading to  Florida for a month Sunday)..and I knew she was going to drop them off either yesterday or today..but more importantly she sent along a bottle of her home-made chili sauce..of which I'm quite fond..I have an open bottle of it in my frig..but room in the pantry for a backup..it's a prefect condiment for my /usual mid-day sandwich..../....The end of the day is approaching..the end of a very good day..a quiet day..and one I've enjoyed greatly..ergo.."nite all"....[19:33 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment