Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

 *[15:03 UTC-5]*[+35*F/+25*F(w/windchill)_snow_winds from the w/s/w@10_humidity:90%_barometer:29.57"\/_Today's Hi/Lo:+36*F/+27*F_snow thru 17:00 that cloudy changing to partly cloudy over night_winds from the w/s/w@10 to 20 mph_humidity:84%]*[Featured this evening on MT-Today's Finds..Fantasy..Chinese..Celtic..Chant..Irish Folk..Bach]*
   Been an interesting day..decent nights sleep..busy on the two FB groups I mod on..was a bit behind the ole 8-ball an d just after 10:00 housekeeping made there /usual Tuesday visit..cleaned the "little boy's room"..fresh linens and towels and vacuumed the carpet..a quick in and since I never..ever "trash" the place..and decided to take the walk to the convenience store I cancelled yesterday..temperature in the mid 30s F..some thawing so except for a couple of easy to avoid puddles..the going was much easier..wind was maybe 10 mph..and it was occasionally spitting a little snow..got what I needed at the convenience store..and on the way back made a stop at Dollar General..a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. cans of diet Coke..a bottle of Gatorade Zero..a can of black olives for the pantry..had just opened the last can..or so I  thought until I went to put the new one away and discovered I had already bought the "backup"..oy vey..not the first time I've done that and not just with black olives..and a couple of apple pocket pies..../....had all my Sims & Solitaire play completed..and decided to play a second session on "Pokerist"..needed to win a hand with a "High Card" to complete a "Quest" which I failed to do..but did win a pot with 2 pair Aces & Eights..and gained a bonus.. the Dead Man's Hand..I just hope that's not an omen..[hehe]..../....trying to decide what to do for the rest of the day..maybe some TV..but definitely a meal..shower and taking my meds will be involved....[16:42 UTC-5]..../....Showered..meds taken..a rustic egg-white frittata w/asparagus consumed..some "Rizzoli & Isles" watch and FB groups check..have decided to spend the rest of the night watching some Track & Field events I've bookmarked from Youtube..ran some track & cross-country in college..and a few 20Ks and 2 marathons as an unattached runner..the starters gun is about to be fired..ergo.."nite all"....[18:27 UTC-5]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment