Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 6, 2021

 *[16:00 UTC-5}*[+23*F/+8*F(w/windchill)/+17(overnight low)_snow/wind_winds from the w/s/w@20_humidity:75%_barometer: 30.02"/\_Sunday's Hi/Lo:+28*F/+6*F_AM:snow_winds from the southwest@13 mph_PM:partly cloudy_winds from the n/n/w@11 ..we are still under a "Lake Effect Snow Warning" until 01:00 Sunday]**[This Evening on MadTrollie;[MT-Today's Loop];[Featured this evening..Bach_Medieval & Celtic];]* 
   We have gotten a couple of inches of fresh snow and because of the relatively high winds it's been blowing around and the visibility isn't good..but from my point of view let it blow around and get more snow because I'm warm and comfortable in my rooms and have no intention of venturing out into it..and with the shopping I did yesterday won't have to for a few days anyways ..and best of all because of my living arrangements someone else is responsible for the shoveling_blowing &/or plowing of the aforementioned snow..ergo..let "Mother Nature" do her worst..../....Was Pretty much done with my online activities by just after 13:00..had a meal..showered and taken my meds..and played about an hour of poker on "Pokerist"..if the style played by many of the players can actually be called poker..going all-in pre-flop on every hand regardless of what two pocket cards you hold..re-minds me more of 'Russian Roulette" than poker..except you want to find a bullet in the chamber..but by betting the minimum and only playing good pockets I can usual stay ahead of the game..both AM & PM sessions today I left with more of the faux game money than I had brung with me..../....AMC is showing the "Bourne Ultimatum" at 17:30 local time..and yes I've double check the time and [knock wood} sincerely hope to avoid my errors of yesterday..../....But as it runs to 20:00 local time..my traditional bed-time there are still a few things to accomplish before I sit me down in my recliner and watch..need to spend sometime modding on the FB groups "The Farthest Side" & "Let the Far Side be with you"..and I think a sandwich with mixed italian cold-cuts would be a great accompaniment to the movie..ergo.."nite all".....[16:31 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment