Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, February 8, 2021

*[15:39 UTC-5]*[+23*F/+13*F(w/windchill)/+14*F(overnight low)_winds from the southwest@8 mph_humidity:57%_barometer: 30.36"\/_Tuesday'd Hi/Lo:+27*F/+7*F_AM:snow/PM:partly to mostly clouds_winds from the w/n/w@5 to 10 mph_snow showers to begin about 02:00 Tuesday and continue thru 14:00_about 1" of snow expected]*
*[This evening on MadTrollie;[MT-Today's Loop(featuring Celtic Music)];]*
   Got a tad of a late start this morning but just before 09:00 decided to walk despite the windchill being -4*F_ got my Carhart on and off I went to Aldi..and regretted than I hadn't put my lined sweats on rather then the unlined I was wearing but once I got into the walk was okay..sidewalks were mostly packed snow and although a little rough in spots footing was good..just the usual fare ..bananas..a couple of good german dark chocolate bars..fruit flavored sparkling water & a couple of packages of italian cold cuts..and back to my rooms and despite the time away was done with all my Sim&Solitaire play..and a session of poker on "Pokerist" howbeit that I cut short..just wasn't catching many decent hands and had completed the "Quests" for the and decided enough was enough..had a meal..and decided to walk to Dollar General seeing that it has warmed up...well a +6*F is warmer than a -4*F windchill..I did say it was warmer..not warm..just some cookies..4 apple pocket pies..a bottle of Gatorade Zero & a can of black olives (both of which I had forgotten to get when I was there Friday)..and a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. cans of Canada Dry Ginger Ale..decided to take a break from the /usual Dr. Pepper..besides it was cheaper..and back again to my rooms feeling I bit like I'd been dragged through a knothole backwards..my back was talking to me with words I won't repeat..anyways an application of a topical analgesic cream and the back is just whispering quiet'y now..../....Still a few details to iron out before I take my rest.. checking in on both of the FB groups I'm a moderator for..probably hunting on "Goggle Images" for some Larson cartoons.. Youtube & maybe another run at "Pokerist" and a snack or two..ergo.."nite all"....[16:12 UTC-5]..../....  

No comments:

Post a Comment