Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 20, 2021

 *[14:50 UTC-5}*[+23*F/+20*F(with windchill)/+13*F(overnight low)_snow show showers thru 17:00 & then cloudy_winds from the northwest@6 mph..humidity:79%_barometer:30.09"\/_possible overnight_cloudy_wings from the northwest: light & variable.. humidity:87%]**{Tonight on MT-Today's Finds_Chant_Medieval_Britten_Elgar_Bach & Sons]*
   Despite another late start to the day..I guess my old body is trying to tell me I need more rest was pretty much done with my only activities by just after 12:30..made a quick sandwich and decided to take a walk..not to the east and that almost impassible stretch of sidewalk I encounter yesterday..(see yesterday's post)..but to the west..although a little packed snow it was for the most part easy going..truth be told really didn't needed anything other than so exercise..had awoke a little stiffer than /usual..and decided a walk would do me good..I hadn't stopped at the "Thrift Store" for quite sometime and decided to go in and look around ..and had been looking for a small bowl to put condiments in for dipping assorted chips and another dip-able items in..and found one that fit my needs..cost me a whole 85 cents..than to Dollar General..got a bag of rubber bands..a can of black olives..(had opened the one I had a couple of days ago and as there are a "staple" in my diet wanted a reserve)..a candy bar..dark chocolate w/orange peel..& a bag of pretzel bites stuffed with peanut butter..of which I am extremely fond of..and then back to my rooms ..have spent the last few hours either watching episodes of "Bones" or wandering around the internet..checking into the groups I'm a mod on..posting a couple  of Larson panels..remembered that I do have an account on Pinterest and checked out what there had for Larson cartoons..found a "boat load" so another source for that..and of course tending my YouTube channel and my three blogs....[17:54 UTC-5]..../....oops..forgot to publish this last night..[04:05 UTC-5]..../....,

No comments:

Post a Comment