Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

 *[16:43 UTC-5]*[+23*F/+12*F(w/windchill)/+5*F(overnight low)_light snow thru 20:00_winds from the west@4 mph_humidity:63*_ barometer:30.30"\/_Thursday AM High:20*F_mostly cloudy to party cloudy_winds from the north@ 5 to 10 mph_humidity:62%_ PM Low:-5*F_just a few clouds_winds from the northeast@5 to 10  mph_humidity:70*]*
*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[MT-Today's Loop(tonight featuring Celtic music & a work by William Byrd)];]*
   Had a decent nights sleep last night but for some reason yet to be determined I had a hard time this morning getting the "old engine" started..now despite may early rising I've have never been and mostly likely never will be a "morning person"..and add to that my essential tremors were giving me a tad more of a problem..if I had know in high school what I discovered in college and now in the computer age I might have taken typing..although I do pretty well with a two finger style it's only marginally better that..what we called the Columbus Method.."Discover and Land" or the scriptural method.."Seek and Ye Shall Find"..one semester I had 25 7 to 10 page paper to be writing and typed for two different courses..thankfully there were a couple of co-eds that took mercy on me..for a couple slices of pizza & a coke..but over the years with the arrival computers with keyboards..when I was in my teens you programmed them with punch cards..I've gotten a little better with practice..but didn't seem to help much this morning..but then after and hour or so the tremors subsided and the rest of the day went quite smooth..and was done with the bulk of the days' gaming save for a short session of poker on "Pokerist"..just wasn't catching..was marginally ahead and decided enough was enough and cut the session short..and for most of the afternoon have just kicked back..watch a little "Rizzoli & Isles"..wandered around Youtube and attended to my mod duties on "The Farthest Side" &"Let the Far Side be with you" on FB..../....and just a few ducks left to get in-a-row before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....]17:21 UTC-5]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment