Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

 *(17:15 UTC-5]*[+29*F/+23*F(w/windchill)+13*F(overnight low)_cloudy_northwest@6 mph_humidity:64%_barometer:29.70"/\ _Thursday's Hi/Lo:+31*/+19*F_sunny_winds w/s/w@6 mph_humidity:78%_a "Winter Storm Warning" has been issued from Friday@19:00 thru Sunday@01:00..nine inches+ of snow possible]**[Tonight on MadTrollie;[MT-Today's Loop];]*
   A pretty typical start time to my day..and as more often then not it didn't go exactly as I had planned..took longer then /usual to complete the "Daily Quests" on "Pokerist" and with everything else was past 15:00 before I got the bulk of my daily routine completed..../....With the snow of the last few days and more expected over the weekend..and the fact that the recent snow s have probably concealed the icy patches that I'm quite sure are still on the sidewalk and add to that my balance issues..I'm reluctant to venture out..ergo..have PMed my brother who lives nearby and arranged to get a ride over to Aldi tomorrow..he'll be in town..he volunteers at a local charity and his lady has agreed to come in it him and take me shopping..of which I am quite thankful..../....I mentioned the other night about scammers spamming a couple of my posts on a group I'm part of and had to deal with two more today..not a problem in one way but I have to admit it's getting tiresome..and on the group I mod there's another one that I think we mods have lost count on how many times we've blocked him from membership..I guess I have to give him high grades for persistence but oy vey..you'd think he'd take the not so subtle hint that we don't permit such nonsense on the group....[17:45 UTC-5]..../....
   Fresh off the table from a late session on "Pokerist"..table of nine..mixed bag of styles but was up for a change..enjoyed the game..../....Must admit that the weather is starting to get me down a bit..but by past experience February has always been the month that my patience with "Mother Nature" wears a little thin..but on the other hand..I always manage to muddle thru it somehow..although on the bright side my health has been good this winter..no colds..and for the most part my bad feet and knees have not complained as much as they used to do in winters past..so I'll just hunker down and wait for spring..and the arrival of the Canada Geese..I live a short way from three ponds that in the spring become a goose nursery and greatly enjoy watching the little fuzz-balls mature..../....one or two more items on the docket and then I will take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[19:14 UTC-5}..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment