Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

 *[16:49 UTC-5]*[+25*F/+18*F(w/windchill)/+9*F(overnight)_snow showers_winds from the west@5_humidity:73*_barometer: 30.21"/\_Wednesday's Hi/Lo:+24*F/+6*F_AM:partly cloudy_winds from  the w/n/w@5 to 10 mph_some light snow possible_ PM:mostly clouds_winds from the n/n/e light & variable]*
*[This Evening on MadTrollie;MT-Today's Loop(featuring: Chant_Bach_Celtic)]:]*
   Got a pretty typical start to the day..my feet hit the floor at 04:00 and even with the /usual Tuesday visit from housekeeping was done with the bulk of my game play by just after 13:00..had a sandwich with some mixed italian cold cuts of which I am quite fond..and decided to talk a walk to the west and the convenience store..the sidewalks were packed snow and rutty but not that bad..the only really problem was were you had to cross a street there were some very slushy puddles..kind of nasty for me because of a old Achilles tendon injury I can't tolerate any high cut show..fortunately the water wasn't high enough to "invade: my shoes..hew kid waited on me at the convenience store and headed back to my rooms..and went I got to the entry way to the drive of the hotel I live in decided as it was only a couple of days early for me to get my "10-day walking around money" to head up to the ATM..but when I got to the bank it was snowing lightly and decided to go inside..the bank branch I use has a teller were old codgers like me can sit down to make our transaction(s)..that done on my way out stuck my head in the door of the managers office and had a chat..the manager is as we would have said back-in-the-day "good people"..and then back to my rooms..../.... Had a very disappointing at best first session of poker on "Pokerist" this morning..and had failed to complete one of the "Quests" "win with a full house"..sat down at the table..first hand I played..yup..full house..2 hands later..another..would have left right then but a "friend" was at the table..guy I've played with before..maybe a little more aggressive than 1..but a style I'm comfortable playing against..did  make one more full-house but lost the pot to a better one..but another check mark on the "Epic Fail" Achievement..and a couple more and a nice bonus..../....Still a few things to do before I take  my rest..a shower..my meds..a meal and maybe some TV..ergo.."nite all"....[17:23 UTC-5]..../....  

No comments:

Post a Comment