Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 14, 2021

 *[16:35 UTC-5]*[+23*F/+16*F(w/windchill)+11*F(overnight low)_sunny changing to cloudy overnight_winds shifting from the w/s/w to the south east@5-10 mph_humidity 80%_barometer:30.32"/\_Monday Hi/Lo:+25*F/+14*F_cloudy w/snow..60% chance during the day & 100% in the overnight hours..5 to 8 inches predicted..winds from the northeast@10 to 20 mph_a "Winter Storm Warn-ing"  has been issued from 19:00 Monday thru 13:00 Tuesday]*
*[Tonight on MadTrollie;[MT-Today's Finds(as/usual a very eclectic mix)]:]*
   With the "Winter Storm Warning going into affect 17:00 tomorrow and a 60% chance of snow earlier in the day..there were a few things I need from Ollie's and Dollar General and decided to take that walk around 10:00..had the other night transferred the last of my olive oil from the bottle to the squeeze bottle I use for cooking..with my essential tremors the squeeze bottle makes it easier to get the amount of a liquid that I want..also was all most out of danish butter cookies..and all-spice..got all three and a box of thin-mints managed to sneak into my basket..and then at Dollar General..4 apple pocket pies..a bottle of Gatorade Zero..a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. cans of diet Coke..so I'm good thru Wednesday at least..do need to make a walk to Price Chopper & T J Maxx later in the week..among food items I've got to refill a prescription on one of my meds..unlike the sidewalks to the east and Aldi..the ones to the west that I traveled on today except for more short section which had some hard packed snow..the rest were clear save for a dusting here and there of fresh snow..and with the temperature in the mid-teens and hardly any wind atall it was a pleasant if brisk walk..which I thoroughly..also had a nice chat with one of my fav clerks at Ollie's and back in the hotel another nice chat with H..another of the residents here..and other the that have spent the rest of my day as I often do online..with nothing worth my time on TV tonight will probably play a few more games..and keep an eye on the FB groups i'm a mod on..quite typically for a weekend they both have been fairly busy..a bunch of new member requests to vet..still a few things need mt attention both on & off line..ergo.."nite all"....[17:08 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment