Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

 *[13:35 UTC-5]*[+22*F/+11*F(w/windchill)_cloudy_winds from the west@10_humidity:84%_barometer:29.54"\/_Tonight's Hi/Lo: 22*F/+0*F_cloudy to partly cloudy during the overnight hours_winds from the w/n/w@10 to 15 mph_humidity:73%_some light snow possible late tonight and thru early Wednesday Hi/Lo:+20*F/+10*F_mostly sunny]*
*[On MT-Today's Finds:Celtic_Medieval_Chant]*
   Had a decent nights sleep again last night..back has been feeling better of late but a couple of weeks ago when housekeeping was in I had them flip and spin the mattress and I've slept better without any back issues..but I'm running a little behind my usual schedule today..took longer than usual to  complete the "Quests" for the day on "Pokerist" but did and had one of my better days at the table to boot..also Tuesday being the day housekeeping was in and that delay was a bit longer than /usual but that wasn't a problem..I can't do that kind of work anymore and am thankful that I don't need to..but once I've completed this post it is my firm intention to spend the rest of the majority of my waking hours today watching the "old boob tube" and vegging out..a good episode of Rizzoli & Isles..and the flick "Winter's War"..and maybe the tag end of the third "Bourne" movie..and I'm sure a snack or three will be consumed..../....I haven't really checked the weather other areas might have caught with this past storm that hit most of the east coast of the USA..but local it didn't amount to very much..will check conditions tomorrow morning and if things are relatively clear will take a walk to Price Chopper and maybe T J Maxx..there a few food items I'd like to pickup and a refill on one of my meds from the in-store pharmacy..there us a Walgreens in the area as well but it's a much longer walk and the convenience of being able to get my meds and shop for groceries while they fill the prescription makes them the best choice for this gimpy_grump_cane swing_old codger..speaking of my meds..need to take my meds and my nightly shower..ergo.."nite all"....[14:45 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment