Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 21, 2021

 *[16:06 UTC-5]*[+31*F/+23*F(w/windchill)/+19*F(overnight low)_sunny_winds from the southwest@7_humidity:49%_barometer: 30.48*\/_Monday's Hi/Lo:+35*F/+29*F_cloudy/snow_winds from the south@15 to 20 mph_humidity:77%]*
*[A "Winter Storm Warning" will be in affect from 07:00 Monday thru 01:00 Tuesday..4 to 7 inches expected at higher elevation..where I live they're predicting 1 to 3 inches of new snow]*
*[This Evening on MT-Today's Finds_featuring: Celtic_Irish Folk_Chant_&_Bach]*
   After looking at tomorrows weather forecast decided to take the walk to the ATM for my "ten day walking around money" & the few things I needed at Aldi..left just before 09:00 and did take the sidewalk..was better but not that good..and the walk up to the bank/ATM is on an up slope..and there was a very icy spot that I decided I didn't want to try on the way back down..got my money and then walked in the street down to the crosswalk to Aldi..just the usual fare except for a product I haven't seen before.."Anywise Flat Bread"..two rounds of flatbread connected with a "hinge"..sandwich size..you put your fittings on one side then fold the other half over..I got the multi-grain..mixed up some canned tuna..some shallot_capers_salt & pepper & mayo..a nice sandwich..and a neat idea..will definitely place them on the to buy list..../....spent the rest of the day in my rooms and online..just the usual Sims..Solitaire..and just over an hour session of poker on "Pokerist"..and checking in from time to time on both "The Farthest Side" & "Let the Far Side be with you"..were I'M a moderator..and posting to both..../....I'll check the weather tomorrow morning and unless we are getting more snow than  predicted will probably take that walk to the convenience store anyways..and maybe a stop at Price Chopper & T J Maxx..../....starting at 17:00 to night I hanging the "do not disturb" sign on the door to my rooms..BBC America is airing "The Hunt for Red October"..& I still have a few online tasks to take care of before I shut the puter off for the day..ergo.."nite all"....[16:40 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment