Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 13, 2021

 *[15:51 UTC-5]*[+14*F/-1*F(w/windchill)/+8*F(overnight low)/winds from the northeast@7 mph_humidity:50%_barometer:30.35"\/ _snow showers predicted for the overnight hours_60% chance of snow_1 to 3 inches possible..Sunday's Hi/+24*F_cloudy to partly cloudy_winds w/n/w@5 to 10 mph_humidity:74%_Lo:8*F_partly cloudy to cloudy_winds light and variable_humidity:80% _there has been a "Winter Snow Warning" for 07:00 Monday thru 13:00 Tuesday_over 9" of snow possible]*
*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[MadTrollie-Pop/Rock];]*
   Slept quite well last night..overslept a little but was done with all my normal game play by just after 12:00..mostly because the "weekend crazies" were out in force on "Pokerist" and I  had all my daily "Quests" completed in 30 minutes..I usually play an hour+ but decided I was in no mood to put up with the prevalent style of play with nothing real to gain except getting frustrated so booked it..../....Now I hadn't been out my rooms except for trips to the lobby and with another storm coming Monday decided since I wanted to go to both Aldi and a combined walk to Ollie's & Dollar General..I needed to do one today and the other tomorrow..Aldi was necessary and the other optional..ergo..despite the fact the windchill was still about -4*F..off I went..the sidewalks are a mix of packed snow & old ice..but not rutty..so as long as you move slow and with caution they're not to bad..of course at my age..bad feet..knees..and balance issues..slow is my top speed..and the cane comes in handy as well..I was running out or low and quite a few items..and when I checked out was initially surprised at the amount of the bill..but then thought you've not been out for 4 days..and you bought a "ton of stuff"..so much that even a world class packer like me couldn't fit it all in my sling bag..and that's why I always carry a cloth bag as well..and the rolls and bananas rode home there..maybe I could have got them in the sling bag but didn't want to run the chance of bruising/crushing them..../....probably will watch the second of the "GI Joe" monies later..have to take my daily shower and take my meds..maybe some more solitaire games..check on the 2 FB groups I mod..and some grub will find its' way into the picture..ergo.."nite all"....[16:23 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment