Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, February 12, 2021

 *[17:27 UTC-5]*[+9*F/-2*F(w/windchill)/-5*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the northeast@7 mph_humidity:45%_barometer: 30.42"/\_Saturday's High:+14*F_cloudy_winds from the northeast@5 to 10 mph_humidity:64%_Low:+7*F_cloudy_winds from the northeast@5 to 10 mph_humidity:64%_1 to 3 inches of snow expected]*
*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[MT-Today's Loop(featuring:Celtic_Bach_Medieval_Vivaldi)]:]*
   It's been a cold day again today and although it is forecast to warm up over the weekend it looks like Monday before the daytime highs are back into the mid-20s F..I'd really like to walk to Aldi either tomorrow or Sunday..and will keep an "eye" on the temperature..but if I have to Monday will work out as well..I haven't been out of my rooms save for trips up to the lobby and I'm getting a mild case of cabin fever..add to that there has been very little watchable TV today..at least from my POV and even less tomorrow..fortunately there is Youtube..../....Slept pretty well last night and despite the fact that I took about an hour off to watch a "NCIS" episode around 07:00 on the USA Network..I had the bulk  of my regular on-line play done and "Trollie's Game Room" posted to before 13:00..and with zilch on TV have spent the afternoon..playing a few more games of the Sims&Solitaire games and played another session of poker on "Pokerist"..a wild session..almost every hand most of the players were all-in before the flop..[Texas Hold Um is the game played there]..Now even during the week the style of play is pretty loose..but on the weekends it pure insanity..but I picked my spots  and ended ahead more than I have before..but it was a wild ride..but TNT is  showing a couple of the older episodes of "Bones" this evening so after I finish this posting..I'll make a last check on the FB groups i'm a mod on..watch "Bones" and then take my rest..I'm sure somewhere in the process a sandwich will make an appearance and then a disappearance..ergo.."nite all"....[17:54 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment