Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 1, 2021

 *[15:44 UTC-4]*[+36*F_cloudy_winds n/n/w@15 mph_humidity:56%_barometer:30.02"/\_evening&overnight:+21*F_cloudy with a 30% chance of light snow_winds from the n/n/w@10 to 20 mph_humidity:49%_Friday's Hi:+39*F_mostly sunny_winds n/n/w@10 to 20_humidity:34%_evening&overnight:+22*F_mostly clear_winds w/n/w@5 to 10 mph_humidity:51%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Celtic..Medieval..Oriental_Fantasy_Bach]*
   That storm that there were multiple warnings about..well we might have gotten a half-an-inch of snow and that's giving it the benefit of the doubt..and although there was briefly a dusting of snow on the ground it didn't last long with the temperatures above freezing..much ado about nothing..../....except for the last 45 minutes of "From Russia with Love"(the 2nd shown & my least favorite) I watched the trio of Bond flicks from 13:00 to 22:00..the others were "Thunderball" & "Goldfinger"..which had me up an hour after my normal bedtime..ergo..and quite predictably I awoke just before 05:00 an hour later than my usual start of the day..well rest and a decent nights sleep..but thanks to a very short but successful session on "Pokerist" was almost done with my online games by just after 12:30..and that included a walk just after 09:00 over to Aldi..wasn't planning on that until tomorrow but with the lack of snow..decided to take that today..just the usual and a nice chat with one of the "kids" that  work there..on the way back it did snow a little but nothing to really take notice of..after a quick sandwich & chips decided to take another walk to T J Maxx..a bottle of Korean chili sauce & Speedway Convenience for a tube of chew..and finished my online games when I got back..../....although the weather will be nicer tomorrow other than a quick walk up the hill to the ATM for my "10 day walking around money" I have nothing penciled in other than my /usual day of online games..and attending to my mod/admin duties on my to FB groups..I had to be reminded that this was "April Fool's Day"..but as a prankster of some note I've never pulled one on April 1st..considered it "Amateur Day"..still a few things to do before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[16:21 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment