Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 5, 2021

*[15:18 UTC-4]*[+55*F_sunny_winds from the northwest@12 mph_humidity:33%_barometer:30.06"\/_overnight Lo:+31*F_mostly clear_winds from the north@5 to 10_humidity:65%_Tuesday's Hi:+57*F_mostly sunny_winds from the n/n/w@5 to 10 mph_ humidity:43%_overnight Lo:+37^F_winds light&variable_humidity:64%]**[On MT-Today's Playlist..Bard/Tavern Song..Celtic]*
   Went to bed just about 20:00 and a decent nights sleep..but a return of very weird dreams..sometimes I wonder how my mind dregs up the plots for my dreams whilst I sleep and then I remember some of musings I have while wide awake..at least the dreams start to make a little more sense..anyways..got up right around my usual time..and was well into my online day when I took a break to take a walk to Aldi and picket up the /usual fare..and couple of nice chats with a couple of the "kids" that work there..used the term "dummkopf" describing myself with one of them & she knew the term her grandmother who immigrated from Germany in the 20s used it all the time..back to the rooms and was done with the basic run-thru of online games by just past 12:30..had my typical sandwich..ripple chips & diet soda mid-day meal & an early afternoon walk around my oft mentioned loop ..and back to my rooms..../....Still about 4 hours left in the day..haven't decided what to do with the time but am sure another meal and probably another shack will be involved..more games..TV..??....[15:45 UTC-4]..../....
   So I've played a few more games..spent time on the FB groups I'm either a moderator or an administrator.."The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you"..showered and take my meds..and have been trying to decide what so rustle up for my evening meal..still haven't decided..../....weather looks good thru Saturday with daytime highs in the upper 50s & 60s..and maybe the lower 70s one day but rain Sunday & Monday..nothing really penciled in except my bro & his Mrs. are back from  the month in Florida.,maybe give them a "shout" and see if we can get-together..../....still a couple things to do before I take my rest..ergo.. ...."nite all"....[18:27 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment