Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

 *[15:59 UTC-4]*[+61*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the northwest@4_humidity:49%_barometer:30.94"\/_overnight Lo:+42*F_ partly cloudy to cloudy w/a chance of rain after midnight_wins light & variable..humidity:69%_Wednesday's Hi:63*F_AM:partly cloudy/PM:sunny_winds from the w/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:52%_overnight Lo:43*F_partly cloudy to cloudy w/1 40% chance of rain after mid-night_winds light & variable_humidity:64%]**[On MT-Today's Playlist..Oriental..Celtic]*
   A very fitful nights sleep(?)..and an early up..just after 03:30..packed up the garbage & recyclables in preparation of the /usual Tuesday visit by housekeeping which came just after 09:00..so decided to get out of their way and had a site down outside..was a misty morning but enjoyable..a very short but successful session on "Pokerist" and was bone with the basic run-thru of games by just before 12:00 so decided to take the short walk down the hill to Ollie's ..a couple of bottles of specialty vinegar..a sherry wine and a balsamic infused with pomegranate & Dollar General..apple pocket pies..a bag of ripple chips..a bottle of Gatorade Zero & a Heath Bar..back in the rooms called the Social Services office for an appointment..to resolve the issue with my Medicare number..but actually got a hew number over the phone and decided rather then find out Monday when I have an appointment with the doc..I go there today..pay a bill I owe and have them check  the new number..which apparently was the right one..and on the way back to my rooms since I past right by the bank branch I use decided to stop in and take care of a little business I had been putting off..and move some money from my checking to my savings account..I get a check once a month from the Social Security retirement fund..(which I contributed to for 40 some odd years]..which most months more then covers my monthly expenses so once a year I shift the excess to a interest bearing account..leaving some in checking for emergencies..and then back to my rooms..../....Animal Planet is showing a few "Treehouse Masters" re--runs this evening and those and my /usual nightly routine will account for the rest of my day..and hopefully a better night's sleep tonight that last night's..ergo.."nite all"....[16:33 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment