Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

 *[16:45 UTC-4]*[+32*_cloudy_light snow possible_winds from the northwest@8 mph_humidity:75%_barometer:29:82"\/_over-night lo:+27*F_cloudy_winds from the w/n/w@10 to 15 mph_humidity:70*_Thursday's Hi/Lo:+43*F/+31*F_cloudy early then mostly clear over night_winds from the west@15 to 25 mph_humidity:50%_wide spread frost likely overnight]*
    A decent night's sleep..maybe a little too decent..never rolled out of bed until just past 04:30..never logged on line until past 05:00 and never really did catch up..played a 70 minute session on "Pokerist" and took sometime to have 1st meal and watch an NCIS episode..posted to "Trollie's Game Room" and had even started Sim&Solitaire play for the day..the predicted snow didn't amount to anywhere near was predicted..saying we got an inch of snow is giving it the benefit of the doubt..although a day early took the short trip up the hill to the bank & a short chat with the manager and withdrew my "10 day walking around money"..and then to Speedway convenience store for a tube of chew..add to that or rather subtract from my game play an hour for my mid-day sandwich..some tuna salad..cheddar popcorn & diet Coke..I was past 15:00 before I had the basic run-thru of games played..started the draft for tomorrow postings to "Trollie's Game Room" and with frequent look-ins on my FB groups..have also posted to my timeline & a poetry group i'm a member of and the day has flown by..and I'm trying desperately to get all my normal ducks in-a-row because the AMC network is airing the 3rd "Bourne" movie at the bottom of the current hour and I still haven't taken my shower or my meds..and would like to be sitting in my recliner at the start of the flick..doesn't look like takes going to happen..[shrugs]..The weather for after tomorrow is turning warmer again..had though of walking tomorrow to Aldi but with the high winds predicted will probably stay warm & safe in my rooms..really don't need anything until Friday or the weekend any-ways..dang I wish the warmer weather would come for good..anyways..still have a little time before the flick..& will bide you one & all a "good night"....[17:17 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment