Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

 *[15:05 UTC-4]*[+45*F_partly cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@18 mph_humidity:52%_barometer:29.96"/\_overnight Lo:+29*F_ cloudy with a 50% chance of snow beginning about 01:00_winds from the northwest@10>15 mph..humidity:+76%_Wednesday's Hi:+33 mph_snow thru 18:00_winds from the north@10>20_humidity:87%_overnight Lo:+25*F_cloudy_winds from the w/n/w@10 to 20 mph_humidity:76%_We are under a "Winter Warning Advisory" from 04:00 to 17:00 Wednesday]*[I've placed a copy of the "Winter Storm Advisory" in the footer]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I knew that  winter wasn't finished with the Northcountry yet..still..oy vey..had another decent nights sleep and a pretty typical start to the day and despite taking some time off for 1st meal and an NCIS episode..plus an interruption for the weekly visit from house cleaning was bone with the basic run thru of games buy 12:00..another NCIS episodes with 2nd meal (USA has shifted the NCIS marathon from Wednesday to Tuesday"..and have spent the last few hours setting up tomorrows play-sheets..checking tomorrows TV schedule..checking the weather..starting tomorrows draft for "Trollie's Game Room" and this posting..some decent TV on this afternoon/evening..more NCIS & Treehouse Masters..../....the rain stopped late morning and the weather is now bright & sunny..but with the winds in excess of 15 mph I think I'll forego my afternoon walk..back a year or so I got caught with a gust of wind and nearly face-planted in one of the busiest street in the small city I live in..I have balance issues related to my essential tremors..I'm think of at least a sit down..haven't been out all day and think I could use the fresh air..but the wind is coming from the w/s/w so instead of the back lawn will sit on a bench on the east-side of the building..../....will finish this later..that is if I remember..[14:31 UTC-4]..../....dang..I did say if I remembered which I obviously did not..dummkopf...[16:40..4/21/21]...oy vey..../.....

No comments:

Post a Comment