Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 8, 2021

 *[]*[16:30 UTC-4]*[76*F_sunny_winds from the s/s/e@7 mph_humidity:29%_barometer:29.95"\/_overnight Lo:53*F_clear to partly cloudy_winds from the southeast@5>10 mph_humidity:52%_Friday's Hi:69*F_cloudy w/rain from 14:00 thru 17:00_winds from the south@10>15 mph_humidity:52%_overnight Lo:+50*F_partly cloudy_winds from the s/s/e@5>10 mph_humidity:72%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Bard/Tavern Song..Fantasy..Bach]*
   As I quite often do I set up the header when I was setting up my game play-sheets for tomorrow..I freely admit to being a stats nerd..I have always enjoyed math & the job I had required a certain level of math skills beyond the basics..but I really doubted that I'd actually finish a post..HBO2 was showing the first "Perfect Pitch" movie & starting just a little later SyFy was show the second GI-Joe movie..both of which I have enjoyed in the past..made a spinach rustic egg-white frittata..and settled in for a channel hopping binge..which has become much easier now than when I was a kid with the advent of the remote channel changer..but after about an hour just wasn't in-to-'um tonight  so  back online..../....not the best night sleep last night but up & at 'um about the usual time..a break at 07:00 for first meal and the NCIS episode..the first appearance of Lt.Col. Mann..one of my fav re-occurring characters..and a walk to Aldi for the usual fare..but didn't get the basic run-thru of games done until after 14:00 ..the /usual sandwich..ripple chips & today a Dr. Pepper..and then a short walk around "The Loop"..and with the temperature in the 70s F..and appearance of my pair of shorts..and back to just kick around the net..../....with the rain forecast for tomorrow probably will not take a walk..../....when I was working the job I had was high-stress which I usually handled pretty well but as I've gotten older I try to avoid stress..partly because it affect my essential tremor but mostly because I ain't getting paid and very well for dealing with it anymore..../....still just a few things to deal with before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:40 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment