Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 18, 2021

 *[17:41 UTC-4]*[+53*F_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@10 mph_humidity:57*F_barometer:29>85"\/_overnight Lo:+41*F_60% chance of rain between 18:00 & 20:00_partly cloudy thereafter_winds s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:69%_Monday's Hi:+59*F_mostly sunny_winds from the southwest@10>15 mph_humidity:49%_overnight Lo:+39*F_increasing clouds with a 60% chance of rain after mid-night_winds southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:63%]**[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Another decent night's sleep I was off and running on the net earlier than/usual..I had started today's posting in "Trollie's Game Room" last night..have done the same tonight..have my 6th month check-up with the Doc tomorrow@09:15..should be just routine..have been feeling pretty good of late but it should even if all is well take an hour's chunk of time out of my morning's routine..anyways..was way ahead of schedule so walked to Aldi this morning..just needed a couple of the usual fare..had originally planned to do it tomorrow on the way back from the Doc's but decided to get it out of the way..even with breaks for 1st and second meal and adding a few games was done with the days play by just before 13:00..and spent some time on the draft for tomorrow's post to "Trollie's Game Room"..and took a sit-down on the back lawns for a spell..../....I mentioned the other day about my experience with my housemate's parrot..well Wilbur..he also had a woolly monkey..who got into everything..he was quite a scamp..I was watching TV in the common area and he took my glasses..I took them back..he pulled my hair..I pulled his..he bite me (didn't break the skin}..I bite him..thereafter if he was misbehaving all I had to do was snap my fingers and say his name "'JC" and he come to my feet and behave..I guess I was the alpha monkey..anyways..I'm in the library one Saturday afternoon studying..and someone came and said that my housemate had brought the monkey on campus..lost control of him and the monkey was up a tree..and needed me..off I went..a small crowd was there..I stood at the bottom of the tree and snapped my fingers and said "JC"..and pointed to my feet..and again "JC"..and down he came..and was corralled..I guess I should have become a monkey trainer..oy vey..../....still a couple of things to do before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:20 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment