Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 25, 2021

 *[16:27 UTC-4]*[+52*F_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@16 mph_humidity:71%_barometer:29.74"\/_overnight Lo:+26*F_partly clear_winds from the w/n/w@10>20 ,p[h_humidity:58%_Monday's Hi:+50*_mostly sunny_winds from the w/n/w@10>20 mph_humidity:38%_overnight Lo:+34*F_mostly clear_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:60%]*
   A better night's sleep last night & thankfully no visit from Mr. Charley Horse..and logged on to the net almost exactly @04:00..and despite a longer than of late session on "'Pokerist"..just over an hour did completed the two "Quests: I was seeking and although I did leave a few chips on the table that I had brung with me I ended the day's play ahead..(remember:free site..no real money changes hands)..& was well into my day's normal online activities..& despite what the weatherman predicted and contrary to the radar we got zero rain..there may well have been scattered rain in the area but I saw no evidence of it here where I live..ergo..decided to take my walk to Aldi this morning right after 09:00..Sunday is there busiest day but if you get in&out before 11:00 you can beat the rush..just the usual fare save for a fresh mango & finally remembered to get the jar of pickled artichokes which I have forgotten the last couple of times I've been there..dummkopf..was done with the normal day's play by just after 12:30..(had eaten 1st meal at the computer) & had my traditional sandwich..ripple chips & today a Dr.Pepper while watching an episode of "Pawn Stars" on the History Channel..../....Took the short walk down the hill to Dollar General..just a 6-pack of 7.5 oz cans of diet Coke..a couple of apple pocket pies & a bag of ripple chips..I always buy Dollar Generals store brand of ripple chips.. their at a fair price & as good as any brand I've tried..../....I was pleasantly surprised that I showed no ill effects from my long walk of yesterday..I had expect some..../....still a few hours in the day before I take my rest..haven't quite made up my mind as to what i'll do..but daily shower & taking of my meds & another meal will definitely be on the docket..ergo.."nite all"..[16:55 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment