Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 12, 2021

 *[16:25 UTC-4]*[68*F_cloudy_rain to begin about 19:00_winds from the south@8 mph_humidity:50%_barometer:29.53"\/_ Monday's Hi:48*F_rain thru about 20:00_winds e/s/e@5>10_humidity:76%_overnight Lo:43*F_overcast w/a slight chance of rain_humidity:79%]**[On MT-Today's Playlist..Medieval..Celtic]*
   I slept decent last night but awoke stiff and sore..I don'y need to check the weather to see the barometric pressure is dropping on cool damp days..my hands and knees let me known the fact in a very unpleasant way..and despite the fact that I was up about the usual time was late getting started just trying to get all my moving parts to act as one..not the best day of  "Pokerist" but did get all my "Quests" accomplish..and the first run thru the three solitaire games that I play for speed / to exercise my hands were slower than/usual but  by the second run thru my hands had loosened up and the times were more normal and so were my hands..had the first run thru done by just after 13:00..and watch a little "Wonder Woman" wilts eating my /usual mid-day sand-wich..ripple chips & today a diet Coke..decided to take a quick walk around the oft mentioned "loop" and got back in time to stop in on "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you"..before watching the 3rd "Bourne" movie..well I watch just over the first hour or so..and was trying to doze off in my recliner so decided to set-up my play-sheets for tomorrows online gaming & at least start this posting..still about three hours left in the day before I take my rest..still haven't decided what to do..../....
....[16:57 UTC-4]..../.....
...Yup..got distracted and forgot to finish this one last night..dummkopf..or I guess I could claim a "senior citizen moment"..any-ways..just spent some time last night playing a few more game online and keeping tract of the FB groups "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you"..and adding to my playlist on volleyball on YT..just checked the weather and we have a day of intermittent rain on-tap for us denizens of the Northcountry today..ergo..will probably spend the day in my rooms..but off to a new day..ergo.."good morning all"....[03:45 UTC-4]..../.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment