Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 3, 2021

 *[15:29 UTC-4]*[+34*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@13 mph_humidity:32%_barometer:30>28"\/_overnight:+33*F_mostly cloudy_winds light&variable_humidity:52%_Sunday's Hi:54*F_partly cloudy_winds from the north@5 to 10 mph_humidity:49% _overnight:+33*F_partly cloudy_winds northwest@5 to 10 mph_humidity:71%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Celtic..Oriental..Telemann..Bard Song]*
   So by the time I was finished posting to here last night and making a mess of trying to add a link to "Useful Links" in the sidebar which took me sometime to figure out why it wasn't loading..dummkopf..it was past 20:00 and I hadn't had my traditional pre-sleep snack..usually a heated apple pocket pie w/cheese..and a few routine things I do before going to bed it was almost 20:30.. got another decent night's sleep but was about 04:30 when I finally surfaced..actually caught a table on "Pokerist" where for the majority of the session actual friendly howbeit aggressive poker was being played..so extended past  the time I'd achieved the doable "Daily Quests" until an all-in-all the time player arrived and I made my exit..was done with the normal run thru of games ..by just after 13:00..watch part of a couple of episodes pf "Beat Bobby Flay" on the Food Network whilst consuming my traditional mid-day sandwich w/ripple chips & a Dr. Pepper..and decided to walk my fav loop..saw a lone goose..unusual for this time of year..??..and decided to stop at Ollie's..didn't find anything that jumped put at me but on the way out past the rack where they have an assortment of canes and umbrellas (aside: a strange spelling..looked up the etymology..from Latin [link])..but was looking at the canes and found one that had a crooked shaft..and immediately was reminded of the old nursery rhyme "There Was a Crooked little Man" now the cane wasn't quite as crooked as the "Crooked Little Man's" cane..but I loved it and so it came back to my rooms with me..(yes I paid for it)..../....still have a few hours before I take my rest and with nothing worth my time on TV will spend it wandering around the net and I'm sure at least one more meal will be consumed..ergo.."nite all"....
....[16:05 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment