Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

 *[16:29 UTC-4]*[+61*F_fair_winds from the northeast@5 mph_humidity:34%_barometer:29.95"\/_overnight:+48*_cloudy w/an 80% chance on rain beginning about 22:00 and continuing intermittently thru Wednesday_winds e/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity: 70%_Wednesday's Hi:61*F_intermittent rain_winds from the n/n/e@5>10 mph_overnight:+47*F_rain_winds from the northeast @5>10 mph_humidity 91%]**[On MT-Today Playlist]*
   A decent night's sleep but made the mistake of rolling back-over just before 03:30 & the next time I saw the clock it was near 04:30 but even with a break about 08:00..for first meal & an episode of NCIS and the /usual Tuesday interruption for my weekly visit from housekeeping..they were running a little late..so went out and was told 15 minutes..well back to my online gaming and not 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door..teased them a little about the shortest 15 minutes I'd ever seen..but the room is clean and clean linens something I'm no longer able to do..& even if I was I doubt I'd be willing to do it..so I don't care when they show up..just that the do..was done just after 12:30..another meal..another episode of NCIS..and decided to take quick walk to Ollie's for quart storage bags..back to the rooms started the draft for tomorrows post to "Trollie's Game Room" then setup my sheets for tomorrows game play..checked the TV schedule for tomorrow and the weather before posting here and that's when my plans changed abruptly..I had planned to shop at Aldi tomorrow or Thursday..one look at the weather..intermittent rain starting about 22:00 to night clean thru to Friday..oy vey..a quick check of the pantry & frig followed by a walk across the street just to pickup the few things I'd need to get me thru to Saturday..I'd rather not try to make a "dash" thru holes in the rain..so now..'tain't an issue..../....Am in the process of getting the day wrapped up a little early today..USA is airing from 18:00 thru 20:00 two NCIS episodes that go together and are a couple of my favs..ergo..want to get all my ducks-in-a-row before then..shower & meds to take..another meal to consume..another lookin or two on the FB groups "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you" & maybe a couple more games to be played..& then the recliner and NCIS and then off to my bed..ergo.."nite all"....
....[16:53 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment