Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 24, 2021

 *[16:04 UTC-4]*[+63*F_partly cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@12 mph_humidity:33%_barometer:29.80"\/_overnight Lo:+45*F_ overcast_winds from the south@5>10_humidity:50%_Sunday's Hi:+54*F_partly cloudy_a slight  chance of rain_winds from the southwest@10>20 mph_humidity:65%_overnight Lo:+29*F_mostly clear_winds from the northwest@10.20_humidity:59%]*
   What was otherwise a decent night's sleep was interrupted just after 00:30 by the Mother of all Charley Horses of which I am prone to..both calf & foot involved..only real solution is to stand up and press down hard with the foot effected(right one this time)..in my youth I played soccer..ran track..cross-country & 20K races & a couple of marathons..and many miles of training runs..I do what I can to make sure I get enough potassium in my diet..I don't take supplements..but eat a banana and have a glass of tomato/vegetable juice with 1st meal every morning..but with all my efforts they do occasional occur..../....ended up oversleeping and never rolled out of bed until 04:45 & never logged online until 05:00..but thanks to a very short but successful session on "Pokerist" & the fact that rather than taking time off for 1st meal ate it while playing my online games..and was thru with the routine play by just after noon..../....I haven't been able to find Claey's hard candy in the shops I usually frequent..it's been a few years but Walgreen's used to carry them and although it's about twice the distance of my usual walk range..nice sunny day so off I went..and of course they don't carry them anymore..but on the way back stopped at Arby's..3 regular beef sandwiches (1 consumed with a medium order of curly fries & the other two now reside in the freeze for future consideration) ..was a little tuckered out when I got back but feeling okay now..FX is airing "The Martian" at 17:00..one of my fav flicks..off to take my shower & meds and collect some snacks and watch the movie..ergo.."nite all"....[16:35 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment