Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 19, 2021

 *[16:49 UTC-4]*[+60*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@11 mph_humidity:36%_barometer:29.77"\/_overnight Lo:+39*F_partly cloud to cloudy 90% chance of rain beginning about 02:00_winds from the southwest@10>15 mph_humidity:57%_Tuesday's Hi:+45*F_rain thru 11:00 than mostly cloudy_w/s/w@15>20 mph_humidity:60%_overnight Lo:+31*F_cloudy with snow showers beginning about 04:00 and continuing throughout the day_winds from the w/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:70%_less than 1" of snow expected]**[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Yup..I knew "Old Mother Nature" wasn't done with us snow-wise..oy vey..Up just after 03:30 after a decent night;s sleep and logged on to start my game play for the day..left the rooms just after 8:45 for my walk to the Doc's and what I hoped would be a routine 6 month's checkup..well it turns out that everything was as it should be and the Doc was quite pleased with my BP reading..now you could fill a thimble with the entirety of my medical knowledge and still have room left over..I have always deferred to first my mom who was an RN & now my sis(also an RN)..on medical issues..now 'tis true I once held my Red Cross basic first-aid & CPR certification..which involved putting a bandade on the boo-boos that the guys who worked for me when I ran a shipping/receiving/warehousing department were prone to..but that was the extent of it..but my BP was 122/66 which I'm told is quite good..so I accept that fact..only took about 45 minutes out of the day including the walk  to&from..just after 12:00 had a sandwich..ripple chips..& some tuna salad which I have added a boiled egg to & a diet coke..a quick walk to the "Thrift Store" ..nothing caught my fancy..and a jug of veggie juice and a bag of cheddar pop-corn@"Dollar General"...got back to the rooms & set up my  play-sheets for tomorrow and started the draft for tomorrow's posting to "Trollie's Game Room"..and another walk around the "loop" & a sit-down on the benches at the corner of Western Blvd. & Arsenal St..back to my rooms and my daily posting here..../....BBC is showing "Law & Order" re-runs that & shower/meds & another meal is what's on the docket for this evening before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:21 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment