Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 30, 2021

 *[16:01 UTC-4]*[+44*F_rain_winds from the w/n/w@17 mph_humidity:85%_barometer:29.50"/\_overnight:+30*F_rain thru 20:00 then snow thru 01:00_winds from the w/n/w@15>25_humidity:78%_Saturday's Hi:+47*F_mix of sun & clouds_winds from the west@10>15_humidity:43%_overnight Lo:+41*F_mostly cloudy with rain from 18:00 to 22:00_winds s/w@10-15_humidity:51%]*
   It's been a weird & wacky day here in the Northcountry & online..has rained most of the day and later this evening it will change to snow briefly..March came in like the proverbial Lion & 1 reckon it's decided to exit the same way..although I did get a very brief sit-down earlier this afternoon in a brief lull in the storm..../....tried to log-on to "Pokerist" several times throughout the day with no success..finish the draft for "Trollie's Game Room"..posted..tried one more time and got on..too nearly full tables..a very brief but successful session..now Facebook has been glitchy all day..probably because of the format changes they've been making..mainly with regards to groups..on one site I can no longer vet new members but on the other I can..both same type of group..and any-one can comment on a post member or not..the only saving grace is there is a listing of non-member postings/comments that you can access and mute/block from there..what a hassle..I chose to live by the adage.."If it ain't broke..don't fix it"..I abhor change for change sake..but then I am a gimpy..grumpy..old codger whose set in his ways..on the hand I see no reason to "spit into the wind"..ergo..I will adjust..oh I'll grumble and complain about it..but I will adjust..oy vey..weather looks good for the next 2 days..and then rain for the first three days of the  week so  I'll take care of my errands the next couple of days and then hunker down in my rooms for the next three..../....Still a few hours before I take my rest..shower & meds taken..maybe some "Bones" on the "old boob tube"..and see what havoc has occurred on the groups I either mod or admin..ergo.."nite all"....
....[16:32 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment