Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 22, 2021

 *[16:44 UTC-4]*[+39*F_cloudy_scattered rain showers in the area thru 18:00_winds from the west@19 mph_humidity:56%_barometer:29.77"\/_overnight Lo:+32*F_cloudy clearing to mostly clear_winds from the west@15>25 mph_humidity:60%_Friday's Hi:+52*F_partly cloudy early to mostly sunny in the afternoon_winds from the w/s/w@10>20 mph_humidity:51%_overnight Lo:+39*F_mostly clear_winds from the southwest@10>15 mph_humidity:72%]**[On MT-Today's Playlist]..
    According to the weather forecast there are scattered showers in the area..not sure if we've had any rain but what little snow we got yesterday has disappeared..was sitting earlier (before I checked the weather) trying to decide whether to walk to Dollar General..watch an episode of  "Bones" on TNT or setup my game-sheets for tomorrow when out of the blur my right knee decided to put its' 2 cents or rather a very sharp pain into my though process and all thoughts of a walk were gone..the knee is silent now..a application of a topical analgesic has quieted his protests..wasn't a "Bones" I cared to see again so have my game-sheets prepared and off to this task...../....the winds were not quite as severe as predicted..but the snow was still present when I took my walk to Aldi decided to avoid the downhill/side-hill lies and stick to the sidewalks..it's not that I've forgotten how to negotiate them..I ran cross-country my 4th year in college & our home course was rated the toughest college cross-country course in the Northeastern USA..4.6 miles with maybe 400 flat yards..& an assortment of tricky side-hill lies..oh & a 8' brook you had to jump over..however the memory & experience is still with me but my 73+ year old body sometimes has a contrary point of view..when it comes to my "short-cuts" so today listened to the body and stayed off the grass..not sure why but felt a little drained when I got back..had a sit-down and some Gatorade Zero and have felt pretty good the rest of the day..rain in the forecast for Sunday..so will pick my spots in the next two days for a few errands I should run..../....shower & meds taken..another meal for sure..maybe some TV or more gaming..but whatever I decide it's time to wish you a "goodnight"....[17:13 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment