Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 12, 2021

 *[13:27 UTC-4]*[+49*F_rain continuing thru 19:00 this evening..winds from the east@10 mph_humidity:86%_barometer:29.80"/\ _overnight Lo:+43*F_cloudy w/a slight chance ) rain_winds light & variable_humidity:53%_Tuesday's Hi:+52*F_mostly cloudy _northeast@5 to 10_humidity:56%_overnight Lo:42*F..cloudy_winds light & variable_humidity:73%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Celtic..Oriental..Medieval]*
*[[note]: have sent up the header and am now off to watch "Star War" episode I on the TNT network..will finish it later this evening assuming the fact that  I don't get distracted and forget about it again..well there is tomorrow morning after all..it's not like I haven'f done that before]*
   Dang!!..I actually remembered to come back and continue this posting..just finished watching "Star Wars" episode I..well most of it anyways..while watching I sat down to review my budget and realized that today was the day to go up to the bank and get my "10 day walking around money"..check the radar and although it was still raining..it was only very light rain..it'a a short walk and I have a very good rain jacket/wind breaker and off I went..and got that put that out of the way..we have rain predicted for most of the week and I have to get to the Social Security office..sometime this week..a long walk or I might check with my bro who's back in town for his and his Mrs. annual month's vacation in Florida..../....Still a few hours until I take my rest..a few more things to accomplish so off I go..will finish this later..well that is if I remember.....[17:19 UTC-4]..../....When in Aldi the other day I found some really nice crackers with rosemary & garlic..under the Specialty brand name most of the items of the brand would at least in my opinion fit in the gourmet category so this morning include with 1st meal a couple of the crackers spread with a fresh made egg & olive salad..and one with the Mediterranean bottled tuna with capers & garlic made a very brief appearance..me thinks that before I place my head on my pillow this evening that the crackers & toppings both which I have more of will probably make a brief encore appearance..but first a shower & meds & maybe a little of "Star Wars" episode II..ergo..nite all..../
....[18:14 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment