Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 10, 2021

 *[16:26 UTC-4]*[+77*F_fair_winds from the s/s/w@5 mph_humidity:38%_barometer:29.78"\/_overnight Lo:+56*_overcast_wind from the s/s/e@5<10 mph_humidity:55%_Sunday's Hi:72*F_AM:clouds.PM:intermittent rain..winds from the southeast@10>15 mph_humidity:49%_overnight Lo:50*F_cloudy w/intermittent rain_winds from the e/s/e@5<10 mph_humidity:72%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Oriental..Celtic]*
   A very fitful nights sleep..took forever it seems to fall to sleep and then never stayed a sleep for very long..never really got started online until 05:00 and then finally found a table on "Pokerist" where I could play my preferred style..played for over 2 hours..so by the time I had posted to "Trollie's game Room" it was nearly 09:00..grab a quick first meal and a trip to Aldi..with rain predicted for at least part of  the next days there were a few things I needed to get by..and "dummkopf" got half way there and realized I'd forgotten my wallet..w/my key card in back to the lobby for a fresh key card and back to Aldi..just the usual fare save for a bag of organic grow yellow potatoes..and by the time I got back online to start my play of sims&solitaire it was nearly 10:00 and with a break for my /usual mid-day sandwich,,ripple chips & a diet Coke..it was round 14:20 before I was finished with the basic run-thru..but one more thing that needed doing today..so a walk over to the Speedway convenience store for a tube of chew & a stop at Dollar General for a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. Dr Pepper..and back to my rooms..so with also checking in on the FB groups "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with You"..it's been a hectic day..../....the predicted rain over the up coming 5 day is intermittent so there may be some periods where there will  be a chance to take a walk..I've got one piece of business that I must take care of but save for that I could with the supplies I've assembled stay snug and dry in my until the rain has passed..../.... Nothing on TV worth my time so will probably spend the rest of the day playing a few more games..shower & meds..and a snack or three will be consumed..ergo.."nite all"....[16:54 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment