Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 17, 2021

 *[16:05 UTC-4]*[+47*F_cloudy_winds w/n/w@8 mph_humidity:67%_barometer:29.81"\/_overnight Lo:39*F_mostly clear_slight chance of rain_winds from the southwest@5<10 mph_humidity:76%_Sunday's Hi:+56*F_partly cloudy_slight chance of rain_ winds from the southwest@10<15 mph_humidity:66%_overnight Lo:+39*F_mostly clear_winds from the s/s/w@5<10 mph_humidity:71%]**[On MT-Today's Playlist..an eclectic mix]*
   A better nights sleep and rolled out of bed a little earlier that /usual and was well into my day by 04:00..about 07:00 was hungry and had 1st meal while playing..and by just 09:00 had most of my routine play done so decided to take a walk to Price Chopper ..original just some shallots..a wedge of Amish blue cheese..a box of Star Crunch & a bottle of pepperoncini..but I ended up with a stick of pepperoni..2 cans of anchovies & a package of breaded shrimp..as well..in my defense some of the items were on special..I had spent more than I had intended but not more than I could afford..I tend to be a bis of a "pack-rat" and then at T J Maxx a bottle of Laotian hot sauce..had it on my mid-day sandwich..has a unique but very nice taste..along with  the usual ripple chips and diet Coke..the tuna salad I mentioned I'd probably make last night also made an appearance..finished up the gaming and took a walk around the "loop"..now by this time of the year we in the Northcountry are usual up to our necks as it were with Canada Geese and Seagulls(aka:flying rats)..I've only seen 3 geese & 2 or 3 Seagulls..??...../....got thinking today about my college days..I had a housemate with two parrots..one was in molt..so I kept the other in my room for several days..and learned a valuable lesson..never buy a "used" parrot..I was attending a very  conservation bible college..I'd cover his cage at night and be greeted in the morning with "Get Padro the (blank) outta here"..once I let him out.."Padro wants a (blanking) cracker"..after classes and soccer practice when I returned to my room I was greeted with "Where the (blank) have you been"...once I enter the room and he was on the back of my desk chair..an open book on the table and moving his head back & forth as if reading and muttering repeatedly...(blank-a-t-blank)..said I "I don't think that's  what it says"..& got "where the (blank) have you been..Padro wants a (blanking) cracker)..Thankfully his stay with me was a short one..../....still just a couple of things to attend to before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:32 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment