Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 15, 2021

 *[17:11 UTC-4]*[+40*F_rain thru 19:00_winds from the w/s/w@11 mph_humidity:92%_barometer:29.70\/_overnight Lo:+36*F _cloudy_winds from the southwest@10<15_humidity:89%_Friday's Hi:49*F_rain from 05:00 to 14:00 cloudy thereafter_wind from the northeast@10<15 mph_humidity:75%_overnight Lo:37*F_cloudy_winds from the n/n/e@5<10 mph_humidity::82%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Vivaldi..Bach..Handel..Oriental..Bard/Tavern]*
   Just before 19:00 had an apple pocket pie and was crashing out so crawled into bed just after 19:00..now don't ask me how but somehow I turned on the alarm clock function on my night stand (which I haven't used in years) & it went off just before 01:00..?? & oy vey..got right back to sleep and never surfaced until almost 05:00..so started the day off an hour behind but as I had no plans of venturing out to day because of the rain didn't it would be an issue..and it hasn't been..by noon had all but the last two of three rounds thru the games I play on "World of Solitaire" and the rest of the game play finished..and that includes an hour break for 1st meal and an NCIS episode..another NCIS episode and a spinach frittata w/garlic naan bread..and was done in time to get my shower and meds done before starting to watch "Now You See Me" at 14:45..during which a can of smoked oysters..some assorted snack food & some "Deviled Ham" was consumed on some very nice rosemary/garlic crackers..and a bottle of fruit flavored sparkling water was drunk..have only seen the flick 6 or 7 times and decided to go back on line before the end..have setup my game-sheets for tomorrow and check tomorrow's TV listings..so most everything that needs to be done are done.. probably will watch some episodes of "Beat Bobby Flay" on the Food Network..a few more games to be played..and as/always a couple more check-ins on the 2 FB groups were I''m a mod or admin..although it is my preference to walk in the morning with the rain lasting to early afternoon will wait until then if I decided there's something I need..including if I need a walk just to walk..ergo.. .."nite all"....[17:39 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment