Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 16, 2021

 *[16:17 UTC-4]*[+47*F_cloudy w/a slight chance of rain thru 17:00_winds from the n/n/e@11 mph_humidity:70%_barometer: 29.58"\/_overnight Lo:+36*F_overcast_winds from the n/n/e@10<15 mph_humidity:79%_a 30% chance of light rain_Saturday's Hi:+52*F_cloudy_northwest@5<10 mph_humidity:65*F_overnight Lo:39*F_cloudy_winds light&variable_humidity:81%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist_[on any given day "MT-Today's Playlist" might contain anything from Doo-Wop to Chant..Classical or 60s Rock..I have a very eclectic taste in music and tend to add and remove tracks as the day wears on]*
   A decent night's sleep and a more normal log-in time for me right around 04:00 and even with an hour off-line for first meal and an NCIS episode was done with my basic run thru of games and the day's postings to  "Trollie''s Game Room"..by just after 12:00..mostly because of a very short (20 minutes) but quite successful session on "Pokerist"..and watched an episode of NCIS-New Orleans(TNT-Network) whilst consuming my sandwich..ripple chips & today a diet Coke...about 13:00 checked the local radar and although there was still some very light rain in the area it wasn't raining just then so donned my light rain gear & off to "Ollie's(a bottle of mouth wash & some "Thin Mints") & then to "Dollar General"..a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. cans of Diet Coke..a can of "Deviled Ham" & a couple of packs of light tuna..I have a couple packages of microwavable pasta in the pantry and at some point either this evening or the weekend they with other ingredients will come together to form a tuna salad..on the way back it was misting very lightly..but enjoyed the walk nonetheless..../....I have my semi-annual visit to the doc's Monday morning..checked the weather forecast for Monday..mid 50s F & partly cloudy so should be no problem..besides it's just a short walk from here any-ways..and I do have good rain gear..I have no reason to think it will be anything other than routine..have been feeling pretty good of late..[knock wood]..../....not sure how I'll spend the rest of the day..a couple of decent shows on TV..and a couple or check-ins on my FB groups..and the daily shower & taking of the meds as well..and maybe a tuna salad in my future..anyways..&..ergo.."nite all"....[16:51 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment