Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 2, 2021

 *[18:56 UTC-4]*[++36*F_sunny_winds from the n/n/w@11 mph_humidity:25%_barometer:30.26:/\_overnight:+22_clear_winds from the w/n/w@5 to 10 mph_humidity:49%_Saturday's Hi:+44*F_mostly sunny_winds w/s/w@10 to 20 mph_humidity 40%_ overnight:+34*F_cloudy_winds light &variable_humidity:55%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Medieval..Celtic..Chant]*
   I went to bed at the /usual around 20:00//a decent nights sleep but awoke just before 05:00..overslept again..or maybe the old bod is telling me something..??..a longer session of "Pokerist"..right on an hour w/everything done that needed to be done..by just after 10:00 had all the normal gaming done save for the games I play on "World of Solitaire"..decided to take a walk to Big Lots..a bottle of hot german mustard * another of horseradish sauce (both of which form they way on today's mid-day sandwich)..and then a stop at the bank and an extended chat with the manager & cashier when  I withdrew mt "10 day walking around money".. then back to the rooms and played the typical number of game on "World of Solitaire and by then it was past 14:00..made and consumed the aforementioned sandwich w/ripple chips & a diet Coke..watched an episode of "Bones" on TNT and then just after 16:00 took an extend walk..or rather an average walk around my fav loop with an extend sit down on the  benches at the corner of Western Blvd. & Arsenal St..on my way to the sit down I had an encounter of the goose variety..a mated pair..apparently our paths crossed to closely for their liking..and they cussed me out vigorously..they were a very noisy pair..and then the first robin of spring..the American Robin was named such by the early english settlers because of it's resemblance to the English Robin..which is a member of the flycatcher family..and the so called American Robin is a member of the thrush family and only distantly related ..[wiki]..[shrugs]..../....on my return took care of my shower and took my meds..still have to check-in one last time on the FB groups .."The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you"..and a meal needs to be made and consumed before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[19:32 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment