Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 26, 2021

*[16:13 UTC-4]*[46*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@16 mph_humidity:36%_barometer:30.14"\/_overnight:33*F_partly cloudy> overcast_winds from the southwest@10>20 mph_humidity:57*_Tuesday's Hi:61*F_overcast_winds light/variable_humidity:44%_ overnight:+47*F_overcast_winds light/variable_humidity:79%_50% chance of intermittent rain begin about 20:00 Tuesday evening and continuing thru most of Wednesday]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   A decent night's sleep and got right in to my online day and despite a session on "Pokerist" lasting just over an hour with all "Quests} completed & despite taking an hour off for 1st meal and an episode was well into the day by 09:00..../....when I was out to get my 1st meal items yesterday picked up a letter from the bank informing me that the debit account I had setup to use for internet purchases & delivery was approaching a year in-activity..there is a state law that if you have an account with no activity for three years the funds are automatically taken by the state..now it's an account although I set it up a couple years ago have not used..but every so often deposited some money in it when I roll & then turn in my "loose change" but the last time I turned the change in decided I had enough in that account and decided to take the amount for cash..ergo..I trudged up the hill with a roll of quarters and took care of the issue..../....by 12:30 was done for the day with my usual online gaming & had my /usual sandwich w/ripple chips & a diet Coke and then took a walk around the oft mentioned "loop" an a sit-down on the benches at the corner of Western Blvd & Arsenal St. & back to my rooms..../have spent the intervening time starting the draft for tomorrows posting to "Trollie's Game Room"..setting up tomorrows game sheets..checking tomorrow's weather and TV schedule..& for a change there are some decent shows on tomorrow..& once I finish this posting there is another meal to be consumed..a shower & meds to be taken..& BBC-America is showing a few "Law & Order" episodes staring at the top of the hour and I intent to sit in my recliner and spend the rest of the day before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[16:44 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment