Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 29, 2021

 *[15:58 UTC-4]*[+43*F_light rain_win from the w/n/w@4 mph_humidity:84%_barometer:29.65"\/_overnight Lo:+45^F_rain_winds from the w/n/w@10>20 mph_humidity:90%_Friday's Hi:47*F_rain_winds from the w/s/w@15>25 mph_overnight Lo:+30*F_rain thru 20:00 than changing to light snow thru 01:00 Saturday_winds from the w/n/w@15>25_humidity:70%]*
   Had a very good night's sleep..got up just after 03:30 and was "sitting" at a table on 'Pokerist" by 3:55..a decent session..just under an hour and then off to start play on sims&solitaire..was done by just after 11:00 with the basic run thru..checked the radar ..and the rain wasn't going to "roll-in" until around 13:30..and decided to take a walk..seeing as how the next chance I'll get is Saturday..could have just walked the "loop" but decided to go up to T J Maxx..found a bottle of preserved artichoke hearts which I've been including in my evening rustic egg-white frittata w/spinach..and on the way back stopped in at Dollar General..had opened the backup jug of generic V8 juice and got another jug..and back to my rooms..was working on my budget and tumbled to the fact that it was after all the 29th of April..so grabbed my checkbook and walked up to the lobby and paid my May's rent..back to my rooms for the traditional 2nd meal sandwich..ripple chips & a diet Coke..played a few more games..started the draft for tomorrow's posting to "Trollie's Game Room" & set up tomorrow's play sheets..and took a gander at the extend weather forecast ..looks decent Saturday & Sunday..but from Monday thru next Sunday there is rain forecast for at least part of the day..save for next Thursday..ergo..check the pantry & frig & see what I need to stock up on over the week end..just to be on the safe side..I'm sure there will be some times that I can get out over those days..but there again..??..../....everything is pretty much done or nearly so..other than shower&meds and a couple more look-ins on my FB groups..so will play mechanic and install my rear-end in my recliner and watch re-runs of "Beat Bobby Flay"(still think it should be called "Fillet the Flay..but then takes just me)....
....ergo.."nite all"....[16:29 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment