Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 9, 2021

 *[16:17 UTC-4]*[+66*F_light rain thru about 16:30>cloudy_winds from the s/s/w@11 mph_humidity:51%_barometer:29.99"\/ _overnight Lo:+51*F_partly clear_winds from the s/s/e@5>10 mph_humidity:69%_Sunday's Hi:+78*F_mostly sunny_winds from the south@5>10 mph_humidity:50%_overnight Lo:+56*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the southeast@5>10 mph_humidity:61%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Bard/Tavern Song..Bach..Fantasy..Oriental]*[I played a lot of volleyball when I was younger..I was as we called it back in the day a "setter/digger"..long before the position libero..have started a collection of volleyball videos..just three so far with more to follow I'm quite sure the can be found here MT-Volleyball]*
   Another decent nights sleep but over slept and wasn't online until near 05:00..but got right into the day and a mere 25 minute but successful session on "Pokerist" & despite taking a hour for first meal (& a fav NCIS episode).was done by a little past 13:00 with the day's online games..the rain predicted for today ended up just a brief shower and I kicked around YT and did some posting to my timeline and about 17:00 head off to T J Maxx..one thing I must say about the "kids" that work there is by-enlarge they are very friendly and helpful..I almost never go there looking for something specific..it's an outlet with ever changing items ..but always manage to find something which insists on accompanying me home..today it was a bottle of caper-berries..now truth be told I already have 2 bottles in the pantry..but remember ..outlet shopping Hint:1..what they have today they may not have it tomorrow or ever again for that matter..and "Ye Olde Caper-berries"are hard to find..besides when I visit  my "'Bro & His Mrs." for a holiday meal I always take a "gift bag" of special food items..and she might be a bigger foodie than I am..../.....but  enjoyed the walk as well and a couple conversations with the aforementioned "kids"..../....Still needed to my daily shower & the taking of my meds..another meal and just maybe some TV..ergo.."nite all"....[18:40 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment