Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 26, 2021

*[16:04 UTC-4]*[+82*F_cloudy_winds form the s/s/w@12 mph_humidity:61%_barometer:29.94"\/..overnight Lo:+75*F_cloudy..a stray shower/T-storm is possible_winds from the s/s/w@10>20 mph_humidity:66%_Sunday's Hi:+90*F_cloudy>partly cloudy_a stray shower/T-storm is possible_winds from the southwest@10>20_humidity:56%_overnight_ a few clouds from time to time_winds from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:68%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:14 UTC-4]*..we got very little in the way of rain & I heard no evidence that there was a passing T-storm close by..it was raining lightly just after 06:00 when I went up to the lobby to get some breakfast items for the next two day's..& when I checked the weather just after 12:00 although still cloudy there was no rain in the vicinity..just in from a sit-down just outside the back door..not sun..ergo..no shade necessary..& then back into my rooms for a hot shower & taking of my meds..needed a hot shower today..I usually wake up a little stiff & sore but it usually loosens up with the first couple of hours of the day..well Wilbur..that wasn't the case today..but after the hot showers am feeling much better although I suspect that before I take my rest the use of a topical analgesic will occur..../....was up & at 'um about my /usual 04:00 & a decent session of poker on "Replay Poker" & then off to play my usual run of sims&solitaires & was all but down save for play on "Just Solitaire" before 12:00..had a quick mid-day sandwich & check the radar..rain had past & there were a couple of things I decided I needed at Dollar General..so took a slower than/usual walk down the hill to the plaza..hoping that it would loosen up the old joints..helped a little..hence the hot shower..a couple of bottle of orange soda..a package of cookies & a bottle of mouthwash..which takes a role in my before bedtime ritual.... /....didn't have everything done game-wise to just after 16:00..got distracted by FB & spent sometime doing some research..today it was on the Northern Saw Whet Owl..[link]..which I have encountered a couple of times..(you can find a couple of photos of them in the footer)..../....Just a meal at maybe a game or three & some TV before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....
....[17:43 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment