Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

 *[17:43 UTC=4]*[+79*F(feels like:84*F_fair_winds from the w/s/w@8 mph_humidity:73%_barometer:30.00"\/_overnight Lo:+66*F _cloudy_a stray rain/T-storm  possible_wind from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:91%_Wednesday's Hi:+85*F_partly cloudy >cloudy_a stray rain/t-storm possible_winds from the n/n/w@5>10_humidity:71%_overnight Lo:+56*F_partly cloudy_winds from the northeast@5>10 mph]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I'm siting here write this post with all of the days online & offline activities completed except for my evening meal & a check-in or two on my FB groups..I'm running a little later today the of late..watched an episode of NCIS while eating both my first & second meals & then there was the weekly visit by housekeeping..which I greatly appreciate..but the real culprit was the fact that as of late I've been able to achieve the "Daily Quests" during my morning session of poker very quickly..but today one of them was my old bugaboo "win with a high card"..played 80 minutes before I completed that one..but was done with most of my days activities by just before 16:00..so decided to take a walk around my oft-mentioned "loop" but as I passed thru the parking lot of plaza just below my rooms I encountered a flock of flying rats(aka:seagulls)..dirty buggers..several years ago on hot/humid evenings my lady & I would take a ride out to a state park on the Black River Bay &  sit on the beach on lawn chairs & enjoy the cool evening breezes off the bay..so one evening while walking back to our car we pasted a guy who was grilling chicken & as we passed by one of the aforementioned flying rats swooped down & took a piece of the chicken off the hot grill..those birds lend a new meaning to the word scavengers..../....I continued my walk & had my /usual sit-down on the benches at the intersection of Western Blvd & Arsenal..found a spot of shade but with  the heat & humidity of the day & little breeze it was a bit too warm for me..so I cut sit-down short & by the time I got back to my rooms as we would have said back in the day I was seating like a pig..[link]..ergo..my daily evening shower was enjoyed greatly....off to prepare my evening repast..ergo.."nite all"....
....[18:22 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment