Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 25, 2021

 *[15:49 UTC-4]*[+81*F_fair_winds from the south@7 mph_humidity:50%_barometer:30.11"\/_overnight Lo:+63*F_considerable clouds_winds from the south@10>15 mph_humidity:56%_Saturday's Hi:+89*F_rain to begin about 05:00 & continue thru & the scattered T-storms into the evening hours_winds from the s/s/w@15>25 mph_humidity:72%_chance of rain 60%_overnight Lo:75*F_scattered T-storms continue thru 23:00 & then rain thru 01:00..cloudy thereafter_winds from the s/s/w@10>20 mph_ humidity:72%_60% chance of rain]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I'm sitting here with all but the last details of the day to wrap up..contemplating tomorrows weather forecast..thankfully I have no need to venture out tomorrow..../....Awoke about 03:30 & was playing my days session of poker by a little after 04:00..on one hand didn't catch many decent hands..but did catch one at precisely the right time..won a big pot..& played pretty much even thereafter & left with a little over twice the amount of chips I had brung with me..was completely done with my ..usual online play & drafts completed 13:20..prepared & consumed the tradition sandwich & decided to take a walk,,I had some business to attend to at the local bank branch I use..took care of it with the assistant manager & dropped some paperwork off in my rooms & then continued my walk around the oft-mentioned "loop" & my usual short sit-down on the benches at the intersection & then back to my rooms..took my daily shower & meds & collected the weather for my header & here I sit..../....precious little on the old "boob tube"save for "The Hunt for Red October" which is on right now but saw it the other day & will probably catch the last half while eating my evening meal..also checked on the listings for tomorrow & nothing worth my time..anyways there is always Youtube & I have several old TV shows & movies I have saved to my channel..& then there are my FB groups..both have been quite busy of late..../....when I'm getting a bit hungry so it's time to say.."nite all..[16:28 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment