Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, June 24, 2021

 *[15:24 UTC-4]*[+81*F_sunny_winds from the s/s/w@13 mph_humidity:33%_barometer:30.22"\/_overnight Lo:+64%F_partly cloudy_winds from the south@5>10 mph_humidity:36%_Friday's Hi:+85*F_partly cloudy>cloudy_winds from the south@10>20 mph_humidity:43%_overnight Lo:+68*F_-cloudy w/a 40% chance of occasional showers in the early morning hours on Saturday_winds from the south@10>20 mph_humidity:57%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[16:43 UTC-4]*..awoke a little earlier this morning..had a decent night's sleep & was on line before 04:00..a very disappointing session of poker on replay poker..but got well into & was ahead of my normal pace by just before 09:00..took a walk to Aldi..just the usual fare save for a package of italian speck it's the same cut of meat as prosciutto but a distinctly different taste..which I enjoy & then continued my walk to the west & Speedway convenience store for a tube  of chew & had an nice conversation with the manager who I've know for the last few years & then back to my rooms..was done with all my daily routine by just after noon & took a break my mid-day meal..decided to finish the little piece of haddock I had left..served with red skin potatoes cooked in butter.. a very enjoyable lunch..was done with my day's play & a draft done for "Trollie's Game Room"..now there I use the same format everyday & just add the results for the day..so decided after saving today's draft to file..I copied it to a word processor & removed all today's data..ergo..just copy & paste the format & add the results..will save time in the future..the only thing that bothers me is why I didn't think of doing that before..dummkopf..../....Now the walk I took this morning was quite pleasant..upper 60s F & a cooling breeze..after getting everything done took a walk just after 15:30 to the plaza just below where I live..mid-80s & no breeze to speak of..not so pleasant..a couple of bottle of Fanta orange..a can of black olives & a package of Heath miniatures ..back to my rooms & sit here freshly showered & meds taken..../....just the /usual details to take care of before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:11 UTC-4]..../...

No comments:

Post a Comment