Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, June 28, 2021

 *[15:41 UTC-4]*[+87*F("feels like:+94*F)_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@14 mph_humidity:62%_barometer:30.10"\/_overnight Lo:+70*F_some clouds_a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the southwest@10>20_humidity:78%_Tuesday's Hi:+85*F_ partly cloudy_a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the w/s/w@@5>10 mph_humidity:66%_overnight Lo:+72*F_cloudy_ rain/scattered/isolated T-storms from about 22:00>most of Wednesday_chance of rain 70%_winds from the southwest@5>10_ humidity:78%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I can personally attest to the current weather conditions..had completed the day's game play..had some loose change to roll..did that & decided to take the short walk up the hill to the bank & "trade it in" for cash..although I hardly exerted myself atall I worked up a pretty good sweat & on my return decided that I would  be a good idea to take my daily shower a little earlier than/usual..& did just that & my daily meds as well..at this point I have the bulk of my day's activities completed..../....some times I can be such a dummkopf..I take a walk up to the lobby every other day to get a few items for 1st meal..so as I walked back to my rooms realized that today was the 28th of June & I should have taken my checkbook with me & taken care of next month's rent..dang..put the the items away & grabbed my check book & headed back to correct my error..I was reminded of what my dad used to say "If you ain't got it in your head you'd better have it in your feet..was all but done with everything except starting a draft for "Trollie's Game Room" & play on "Just Solitaire" so ate my mid-day meal just after 12:00..the last of my small red-skin potatoes were getting a tad past prime so decided to have them with a piece of haddock..I watch a bit of the "Tour de France" while eating my mid-day meal..despite the forecast for another hot day tomorrow will probably take a walk to Big Lots & Aldi but do it right after 09:00 to "beat the heat" because the forecast for overnight tomorrow into Wednesday appears to weather "not fit for man or beast"..../....'bout all that remains of the day before I take my rest are my evening meal..a few more look-ins on my FB groups..& maybe a few more games of solitaire..ergo.."nite all"....[16:18 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment