Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

 *[17:06 UTC-4]*[+84*F_sunny_winds from the n/n/e@12 mph_humidity:38%_barometer:30.03"\/_overnight Lo:+53*F_a few clouds_a chance of a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the n/n/e@@10>15 mph_humidity:58%_Thursday's Hi:78*F_a few passing clouds_winds from the n/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:41%_overnight Lo:59*F_mostly clear_winds from the east@5>10 mph_humidity:52%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I'm sitting in front of my Chrome Base..I'm freshly showered & my daily meds taken..& feeling pretty good & except for this posting & a couple of odds & ends my tasks for today are completed..../....awoke just after 03:30 & decided that there was no point in rolling back over so got up & started my day & by 09:00 had was well into my day..decided to take a walk to Aldi in search of the elusive & willy banana..I have one with my first meal everyday..not because I'm particularly fond of them..which I'm not..but because they are a good source of potassium & I'm less fond of visits from  ye olde Charley Horse(aka:leg cramps) which I am prone to being an ex-soccer mid-fielder & distance runner..not to mention spending 35 years on a cement factory floor..got the bananas & a few other of the usual items & on the way back made a stop at the bank for my "10 day walking around money" ..temperature was only 72*F at the time..virtually no breeze but was a foggy/misty morning..but when I got back to my rooms discovered that my sling bag which I've had some forty years & bough used at a yard sale had a rip the entire length of one side & was beyond repair..about 15:00 after completing my games for the day..had had a faux crab salad & noon bread for my mid-day meal & checked the internet for possible replacements for my sling back decided to take the short walk down the hill to the "Thrift Store" & whilst rummaging thru the backpacks found a sling bag..different shape..but approximately the same volume & I think would be quite serviceable..at least until I find something better..besides..I paid less than 2 bucks for it..because I walk with a cane because of balance issues from essential tremors..it is very uncomfortable for me to carry anything in my other hand.. hence..a sling back..which when I walk I carry in the small of my back..../...still a meal to prepare & consume..& maybe a sit down "'neath ye olde oak tree"..ergo.."nite all"....[17:41 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment