Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

*[16:41 UTC-4]*[+65*F_cloudy_winds from the n/n/w@10_humidity:69%_barometer:69%_overnight Lo:+45*F_partly cloudy> mostly clear_a slight chance of a rain shower_winds n/n/w@5>10 humidity:71%_Wednesday's Hi:+68*F_partly cloudy_winds w/n/w@10>15 mph_humidity:50%_overnight Lo:+47*F_clear_winds from the southwest@10>15 mph_humidity:72%]*
*[On MT-Today's List]*[tonight a mix of Vivaldi & piano jazz]*
   Another day is drawing to a close we did get a little light rain thru just after 14:00..but the skies remain cloudy & it was a bit muggy..a decent nights sleep & awoke just before 04:00 and got the day started..by noon had most if the day's activities done save for the games I always play in the afternoon..had taken a  break for both 1st & 2nd meals & watched part of an NCIS episode both times..also housekeeping was in as well as the maintenance man..the arm on my desk chair was loose & he tightened it for me..actually I knew how to fix it being a ex-machine maintenance man myself..even when I saw him earlier about it I told him to bring a set of hex-keys..did have a set many years ago..don't actually remember what became of them..had my afternoon games done & a draft to "Trollie's Game Room" started by just before 15:00 so decided to take a walk to T J Maxx.. now I have of late had no luck at finding a bottle the spice basil..none of the stores I checked at had any..except Price Chopper & I wasn't going to spend "an arm & a leg" for a very small bottle..I had checked at T J Maxx about a week ago & they didn't have any..but the one thing about an "outlet store"..what they have to day they may not have tomorrow & vis-visa & sure enough there was a decent sized bottle & at a fair price..also found a bottle of roasted garlic powder of which I am quite fond of & a nice chat with one of the "kids" that work there..and then back to my rooms..have already showered & meds taken..& all that remains for the rest of the day is my evening meal were the roasted garlic powder will be used & some look-ins on my FB groups..maybe there's still hope for the one..another mod is also concerned..??..anyways & ergo.."nite all"....[17:16 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment