Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, June 6, 2021

 *[17:01 UTC-4]*[We are under an "Air Quality Alert" thru 23:00 this evening for high level of Ozone in the air..[+87*F_mostly sunny_winds out of the s/s/w@13 mph_humidity:46*F_barometer:29.95"\/_overnight Lo:67*F_clear skies_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:62%_Monday's  Hi:+86*F_Mostly sunny>cloudy_a slight chance of a stray rain/T-storm possible _winds from the southwest@10>15 mph_humidity:56%_overnight Lo:69*F_mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of rain showers after mid-night_winds from the southwest@5<10 mph_humidity:76%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   After looking at the current forecast for the next couple of days I am very thankful for AC..at least the humidity for the most part won't be that high..was virtually all done with my online day by just before 15:00 save for starting a draft for "Trollie's Game Room"(now done) ..my posting here(in progress) & a few more look-ins on my FB groups where I'm either a mod or an admin..weekends are always very busy on both groups..just before 12:00 I took a walk to Ollie's..a couple bottles of golden balsamic vinegar..bought a bottle the other day & really like it..ergo..employed my "outlet tactic" if they have it now..buy extras because they may never have it again..& 2 bottles of Sunkist orange zero sugar..a jug of veggie juice & a box of crackers at Dollar General..& back to my rooms..just after 15:00 just a walk around the "loop" & then a stop at Dollar General for a Snickers ice cream bar..../....back in my rooms took care of a few odds & ends offline..showered & took my meds..and sat-down first to start the aforementioned draft..checked weather..and started this posting..../....from the advanced forecast we are in for 80+ temperatures thru Thursday..so I will probably take what walks I need to make in the morning hours..it has always taken me a little time to adjust to the heat of summer being that except for nine semesters of college I've always lived either in the lake effect snow zones off Lake Erie or Lake Ontario so the most common weather elements are cold &/or snow..ergo..takes me a couple of weeks to adjust to hot/humid conditions..& age hasn't made it any easier...../.....a meal to consume..ergo.."nite all"....
....[17:37 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment