Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, June 20, 2021

 *[15:01 UTC-4]*[+80*F_sunny_winds from the w/n/w@11 mph_humidity:48%_barometer:29.75"\/_overnight Lo:67*F_cloudy w/scattered rain/T-storms possible in the over night hour a 60% chance of rain_winds from the south@5>10 mph_humidity:76% _Monday's Hi:+86%_rain most of the day..scattered rain/T-storms becoming more widespread..a few may be severe..an 80% chance of rain..winds from the s/s/w@10>20 mph_humidity:71%_overnight Lo:+54*F_cloudy with a 60% chance of occasional rain showers_winds from the w/s/w@10>?15 mph_humidity:90%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I'm posting a little earlier than/usual today but BBC-America is showing "The Hunt for Red October" at 17:00..yeah I know..I've seen it many times & could probably recite most of the dialog verbatim..but I enjoy the flick..I have about everything done that needs to be done save for my daily shower & taking of  the meds..was up just after 03:30 & online soon after & had the majority of my online game play done by just after 09:00..now I had mentioned yesterday that I had no need to venture out before Tuesday..but when preparing my 1st meal discovered I was almost out of dates..which I always include with my 1st meal..so decided as I was way ahead in play..I'd walk over to Aldi about 09:30 & glad I did..as I was shopping I saw a woman I though I knew..but couldn't "place" her..I was in the check out line & she spoke to me & dang..Vicky B..she was the daughter of the family next-door for about 25 years..her dad had past a few years ago at 90 & her mom in her 90s is still alive & kicking & V is also retired..it was fun getting caught up as it were..a very nice family & good neighbors..she used to "sit" for my daughter when she was younger..my D will be 44 this December..now if I hadn't walked this morning..??..sometimes things like that just happen..... /....awhile ago I had bought a nice piece of pre-cooked & breaded haddock..my fav fish..saw it in the freezer & rather than my traditional mid-day sandwich warmed up a piece of it & served it with red skin potatoes cooked in butter w/salt..pepper & parsley..enjoyed it greatly...../....just shower & meds..a few more look-ins on my FB groups & maybe another game or three & then evening meal whilst I watch the movie..ergo.."nite all"....[15:32 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment