Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, June 3, 2021

 *[18:18 UTC-4]*[+67*F_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@8 mph_humidity:78%_barometer:29.84"\/_overnight Lo:+59*F_cloudy w/a slight chance of a stray rain/T-storm_wind from the southwest@5>10_-humidity:91%_Friday's Hi:+78*_AM:cloudy/PM:partly cloudy_a slight chance of a stray rain/T-storm_winds from the w/s/w@10>20 mph_humidity:71%_overnight Lo:+63*F_mostly clear_winds from the s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:73%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist[[note]: When I was a kid growing up around Buffalo NY..the rock/country music was on AM-radio & classical & jazz on the PM-radio..WBEN-FM played jazz in the  evening & I fell in love with piano jazz trios..a couple examples are on the playlist today]*
   Actually there was a post last night..well Wilbur..or rather there was almost post last night I was doing some editing & in a tremor induced klutz move manage to delete the whole dang thing..I sat there a moment..it was late..I was tired & my essential tremor condition was bothering me more than /usual &7 add to that the thought of recreating the entire thing wasn't pleasant.. ergo..didn't..besides if I miss a day it's not like it will cause the beginning of the zombie apocalypse..../....It didn't rain anywhere near as hard or a long as predicted so by just after 12:00 decided to take a quick walk down to Dollar General..got a packet of tuna..2 bottles of Sunkist Orange & 1 of Sunkist Orange Zero Sugar..decided I try a bottle & if there was no real difference in taste would probably make the switch..had taken break around 07:00 for first meal & an NCIS episode & then after my walk a little SVU w/my tradition sandwich mid-day me..& ripple chips made their return(tuna salad finished..about 15:00 took a break & another walk this time to Speedway convenience store for a tube of chew../....finished up play on sims&solitaire & set up tomor-row's game sheets..check TV & weather & decided to take my shower & meds & than sat down to write this post.../....Just a my evening meal to consume & maybe some "Bear Bobby Flay" before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:46 UTC-4]..../....  

No comments:

Post a Comment