Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, June 21, 2021

 *[16:54 UTC-4]*[+76*F_mostly cloudy_after checking radar we should catch at edge of the rain/T-storm between 17:30&18:30_ winds from the southwest@12 mph_humidity:66%_barometer:29.47"~_overnight Lo:+53*F_cloudy_a 60% chance of rain from 04:00 to 10:00 tomorrow morning_winds from the w/s/w@10>20 mph_humidity:84%_Tuesday's Hi:+63*F_cloudy_winds from the northwest@5>10_humidity:67%_overnight Lo:+47*F_a few clouds+winds from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:75%]*
[[19:05 UTC]:..well it did rain..just a light shower that lasted maybe for 30 minutes..but checking the radar we caught just the west edge of the storm so it's likely that to the east of us there could have been some significant rain..I'd check the radar just after 13:00 & it was clear so just a quick walk to Ollie's & Dollar General & although it had been quite dark during the morning hours I saw no evidence that we got any  rain earlier atall..watched an episode of  Law&Order while consuming my evening meal & fresh;y showered meds taken so except for my FB groups..maybe another episode & a couple of games my activities for the day are done..../....never surfaced until just after 04:30..got into my day..a decent session on "Replay Poker"..caught a few nice hands & the right time & made a won a couple of nice pots..and was all done except for play on "Just Solitaire" by just after 13:00 decides to skipped the sandwich for lunch..found a pre-made calzone in the freezer which (when I went back to re-read this as I usual do I realized I had used "witch" rather than "which"..dummkopf..]..had forgotten about so decided to have that..& then the walk to Ollie's & Dollar General..just a few bits & pieces..will check the weather tomorrow morning..according to the forecast we may get some rain thru mid-morning but need to go to Aldi so will pick a time based on the weather radar..../....have had a quiet day..still one or three things left to do..oops..tomorrow is Tuesday & housekeeping will be in..must collect & bag my garbage & recyclables which (not this time} before I retire..ergo.."nite all"....[19:27 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment