Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, June 13, 2021

 *[17:07 UTC-4]*[+82*F_fair_winds from the west@8 mph_humidity:35%_barometer:29.79"\/_overnight Lo:+65*F_over cast_60% of rain/T-storms from 23:00>04:00_winds from the s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:74%_Monday's Hi:+73*F-partly cloudy>mostly cloudy_30% chance of rain/T-storms early afternoon_winds southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:72%_overnight Lo:+57*_a few clouds_winds from the southwest@5>10_humidity:86%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I'm sitting here again as my day is drawing to a close..freshly showered & meds taken..with all my chosen tasks for the day completed save for my evening meal & a couple more look-ins on my FB groups which have been quite busy today..especially "May the Far Side be with you"..the membership there is growing by "leap & bounds" as we would have said back in the day..../ ....Had a decent nights sleep..awoke just before 04:30..played on Replay Poker for about an hour..a friendly game..which I enjoy. .but just wasn't catching many decent hands ..which I don't enjoy..but played decent poker & ended up just a couple of chips a head..and then into my sims&solitaire games..was basically done by just after 09:00 so took the short walk to Dollar General..4 apple pocket pies..2 packages of cookies & a box of crackers..back to my rooms..the typical mid day sandwich & ripple chips..& had everything well in hand by about 15:30 & decided to walk the  oft mentioned "loop" but stop at Ollie's on the way..not looking for anything in-particular..just looking..I was just about out of pink sea salt but couldn't remember where I bought it..a spotted a bottle of the same brand I had & awhile back I'd bought a couple of bottles of imported lemon juice..saw I few bottles but notice a different country of origin..took a look..ah..lime juice..yup..got that as well & oft to continue my walk but it was a bit muggy at the time so back to my rooms..put my purchases away & grabbed my folding chair for a sit down "'neath ye olde oak tree" it was over cast but a gentle cool breeze..nearly nodded off..../....rain predicted for part of the next couple of days & I needed to take a walk to Speedway convenience store so will pick my spot...../....my evening repast awaits me..ergo.."nite all"....[17:35 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment