Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, June 27, 2021

 *[15:48 UTC-4]*]++89*F_partly cloudy_winds from the southwest@16 mph_humidity:49%_barometer:29.98"\/_overnight Lo:+74* _partly cloudy>cloudy_a 60% chance of rain/T-storm between 02:00&06:30 tomorrow_winds from the southwest@10>20 mph_ humidity:66%_Monday's Hi:+83*F_cloudy>partly cloudy_a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the w/s/w@10>20 mph_humid-ity:73%_overnight Lo:{+68*F_w/a few passing clouds from time to time_winds from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:82%]*
*[18:09 UTC-4]*..after I posted the header just before 16:00 decided to take a walk..at that time the "feels like" temperature was +94*F & that was with a fairly stiff breeze..stopped at Price Chopper & got a nice piece of haddock & some fresh chives..& than to T J Maxx & a bottle of roasted italian peppers & a nice chat with one of the clerks..but by the time I got back to my rooms I was certainly ready for my daily shower..had worked up a pretty good sweat..so shower & meds taken & decided to prepare & consume my evening meal before sitting down to write this posting..just a rustic egg-white frittata w/spinach..red onion..fresh garlic..a little edam cheese..the aforementioned peppers & chive made an appearance..not to mention several of my spice collection..enjoyed greatly..a very good day..../....overslept a little..never rolled out until just after 04:30..the usual hour of poker on "Replay Poker"..a so-so day..but left with more chips than I hand brung with me..a brief break around 09:00 for a walk to Aldi & the /usual fare..& I'd mentioned last Sunday that I had see a former neighbor & danged if I did see her again this morning..was done by just after noon with everything save for the games on "Just Solitaire"..would have been done earlier but after I completed play checked FB..& had to take care of some moderation alerts..apparently FB had deleted some comments for violation of community standards..checked that..anyways..3 members are now former members..../....other than a couple more look-ins on my FB groups & another game of solitaire or a sim..my day is pretty well wrapped up..although I think there my be a bed-time snack of an apple pocket pie in my future..ergo.."nite all"....[19:31 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment